Cart is empty. Take a look at our catalogue.
New: Schocksound, the first alarm siren that actively drives burglars out of their rooms. Extremely effective and without disturbing the neighbors
When it comes to breaking in, the most important question is:
How can I prevent the burglar from ransacking my property and stealing valuables?
The burglar knows:
It takes some time for the owner or the police to come if anyone ever reacts to the alarm. During this time he runs from room to room, ransacking their property, causing damage through vandalism and stealing your valuables.
Shock sound prevents this, in which the burglar is actively hindered in his act. For this purpose, a special siren has been developed, which emits such an extreme sound that no burglar can stay in your rooms. But shock sound starts only when the offender is really in the room, otherwise everything stays quiet and no neighbor is disturbed by your alarm system.
Shock sound is the loudest and most effective special siren that is freely available. If you want to drive away a burglar, use shock sound, there's nothing like it.
Schocksound is a newly developed acoustic alarm device that actively prevents your rooms from being searched for valuables. For this purpose, when entering the protected room, a very loud sound, consisting of 2 components, sounds:
1. A shrill sound above the threshold of pain (120 dB), which forces the burglar to protect his hearing.
2. An impulsive sound component, which acts directly on the autonomic nervous system and leads to increased release of the stress hormones adrenaline, norepinephrine and cortisol. This sudden increase in hormone levels unconsciously causes anxiety and discomfort and leads to increased escape response.
The burglar has only one goal: get out of this room. And that protects your property better than a traditional alarm system can.
Simply place the hand-sized case on the wall or anywhere and supply it with power, and you're done. If the alarm center now reports an alarm, the radio transmitter sends the central unit a radio signal to all shock sound sirens within a radius of about 50 m. This can be any number of shock sound sirens. This radio signal activates shock sound. At first, more does not happen.
Now, when a burglar enters a protected room with shock sound, the integrated 120 ° PIR PIR motion detector triggers the shock sound. Due to the sudden, unexpected, extremely loud sound, the burglar is so shocked that he reflexively protects his hearing and flees from this room.
And now shock sound begins to develop its effect even more:
While the sound in the first room sounds for about 15 seconds, the burglar runs into the next room to try his "luck" there. If he enters the next room, the next shock sound awaits him there too (even if you have installed a shock sound module in this room). The more rooms he enters, the more insistent and unpleasant the acoustic effect, which now acts on the burglar. In the end, only escape from your rooms, without devastation and theft.
Each shock-sound module shuts off automatically after about 15 seconds and waits for someone to enter the room again. Then shock sound starts immediately for 15 seconds or as long as a movement is registered.
At the alarm center, set the duration that the shock sound should be in monitoring mode. You can set between a few seconds and up to 16 minutes after the alarm is triggered. If this time has expired or if the control panel is disarmed, the monitoring mode of shock sound is automatically ended. Without the radio signal of the alarm center, all shock sound devices are switched off, unintentional triggering is not possible.
As an alternative to being activated by the central unit, you can also activate and deactivate shock sound via the Internet at any time. These switching functions are included in the Internet control of your alarm control panel.
Despite its convincing effect, safety was very important in the development of shock sound:
1. The sound causes no lasting damage to health. This is proven by many scientific studies carried out on the short-term impact of sound up to 120 dB.
2. The sound frequency has been chosen to give the burglar an optimal effect, but the high sound frequency is barely penetrated by walls. As a result, shock sound can even be used in rental apartments without disturbing the neighbors appreciably.
3. A false alarm, as it can occur in traditional alarm systems, is not possible. To trigger, shock sound requires a coded radio signal from the alarm center and, in addition, the PIR motion detector on the shock sound module must be triggered at the same time. So these are releases of 2 different sensors within the set period of time, this only happens when someone is really in the object.
This double protection makes shock sound ideal for setting up an alarm system with silent alarm of the control panel and active alarm in the rooms, while avoiding false alarms. If a sensor of your alarm system triggers unintentionally, the neighbors are not annoyed by useless sirens howl. If desired, your alarm system generates a silent alarm, possibly with a message to the persons stored in it. More does not happen. Only when actually a burglar enters a secure room, he is actively chased away by shock sound.
4. Each shock sound device has its own timer, which automatically turns off the siren after 15 seconds until the next motion detection.
5. You can not trigger shock sound unintentionally or accidentally, because first an alarm is triggered by your alarm system. If your alarm system accidentally triggers alarms, you will not enter the rooms that are protected with shock sound but switch off the main alarm. As a result, all shock sound sirens are disabled again (without radio signal from the central office can work no shock sound siren, which is part of the double security system).
Shock sound has been designed to be an effective addition to your alarm system, with the goal of actively repelling a burglar. So he does not ransack your rooms and steals you. Because until police, security guards or neighbors are on site, passes valuable time, as a rule, the burglar with your valuables on all mountains. Protect your belongings actively with shock sound, it is very effective and gives you additional security.
Schocksound-Sirene: 12,5 x 17,5 x 6 cm (B x H x T)
1 x shock sound siren
1 x 230 V / 12 V 2A power supply
1 x 10m white DC connection cable
|Kategorie / Typ||sirens / speaker|